Personal Information Protection Policy
- Zeria shall clearly specify the purpose of use of personal information and notice or publicize it.
- Zeria shall collect personal information by appropriate measures and never use it for other purposes of use than specified.
- Zeria shall take sufficient safety and management measures to manage and protect personal information.
- Zeria shall make reasonable efforts to keep personal information up to date.
- Zeria shall not provide personal information to any third party without the subscriber informed consent, except when it is permitted by the Law.
- Zeria shall, at the subscriber's application for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of his or her personal information, take appropriate actions according to the Law after identity verification.
- The policy stipulated in this page may be changed without prior notice to deal properly with personal information.
|If you have an inquiry about personal information, please feel free to ask us by sending a mail to the following address.
To: Personal Information Desk
10-11 Kobuna-cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8351, Japan